Monday, June 9, 2008

Springfield

Well it was a nice show this weekend but a bit humid!
We had a good group of vendors and wonderful customers as usual. I will dig out some Copic marker samples I did and post them when I get unpacked.
Anyway I just got back today and found it raining big time at my house everything is finally starting to fill out in the yard especially the dandelions!
So I suppose it will be a weekend of weeding and mowing unless it is still raining which would then mean a weekend of movies!
I will be at the downtown store of Spokane Art Supply 3-5 teaching my beginning acrylic class and tomorrow night is our Stamp Club at the same location starting at 6pm call for detailed info 509-327-6628

1 comment:

pcna said...

Hi, MaryJo,
I spoke with you at the Springfield Convention about locating Carmen's Veranda to purchase her Sigmund Freud stamp. You suggested I contact you via your blog and that you would try to locate her email address for me. Many thanks. Thanks also for your (as always) terrific demo and tips.

Dylusion sprays on tough surface.

On the Secret Blog today Dylusion Spray! Join today only $45 for a lifetime. See the sidebar for details and links. posted from Blogge...