Skip to main content

First Giveaway! LAST DAY LAST CHANCE

It has been a full week.........Tonight is the cutoff to win.



So a GIVEAWAY or two on this blog that will run through to next weekend ( Sunday) Sign up for any Secret blog and be entered to win this mixed media kit that includes 2 journals (one Nature Sketch one White bee) Protege paint brushes, a lg tube of Golden Open acrylic and assorted pencils from Faber Castell . ALL YOU MEMBERS OF BOTH SECRET BLOGS ARE ALREADY ENTERED!

Also be in the running for one of three Nature Sketch Journals for JUST MAKING A COMMENT this week from Sunday July 28th to Sunday August 4th 2013 on
 http://maryjomcgraw.blogspot.com
I will announce all the winners Monday August 5th here on Facebook and on the Blog!

Comments

Paula said…
Are you still cleaning out your studio!?!?
Maryjo McGraw said…
Nope that never even got started!
Unknown said…
How do you become a member?
nancy y said…
these look like some fun supplies!
thanks for having this MJ
Maryjo McGraw said…
Ashley you can join one of the secret blogs in the left hand column and now you are entered for one of three Nature Sketch Journals!
Sarah Jones said…
Awesome! I'm raising my four kids alone, my unemployment just ran out in June...still looking for work. So, that means no money for momma to buy new supplies! Here's hoping!
Kathi said…
Hey Mary Jo - like your numbers - good idea about the Shutterfly option. Just might do that for one for Jacob.
hi MaryJo! It's been a while since I have seen you, are you going to be at Stampaway this year?
Thanks for offering the giveaway. You are very generous to offer it! And thanks for sharing your creativity!
Anonymous said…
me me me me... clearing my throat.,.

I scream, you scream, we all scream for art things.... :-)

stampitall2@att.net
Dawn said…
How exciting!! So happy to be a member of your secret blog. I'm learning a lot!!

Dawn
Ohhh, I've not become a secret blog member...YET. But will, just as soon as my paypal account gets a wee bit more 'cha ching' :) I never seem to win anything, but I still keep trying :)
Kelly said…
You are always an inspiration.
Amy Davis King said…
Thanks for the chance at giveaways! Also gives me motivation to get on the 'Secret Blog' since learning about it while you were in Az.
Maryjo McGraw said…
Hey all thanks for hanging out here with me .....I will announce the winners tomorrow Morning around 6am!

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for visiting

I love Chris Cozen's use of nature in her pieces so I am totally thrilled to have received this wonderful POD stencil set from Artist Cellar . BTW Chris's new book with Julie Pritchard is incredible. This coming June, Chris will be teaching at  Spokane Art Supply  and I cannot wait to see how she uses these stencils! When I get a new stencil I like to see how they look just outlined in black so that is always my first step. Once I saw this I knew I wanted to draw them in pencil in mass. Come back and see this as a full page in my doodling journal later this week. I use a lot of figures and I make my own templates sometimes  using magazine cutout and them painting them with plain acrylic on both sides then coating them with matte medium and then  Micro Glaze . This makes them tough like vinyl and the Micro Glaze keeps them from sticking together. If I end up loving the image I cut out a REAL stencil from acetate. These two look kind of beat up but they ...

Pages with Distress Oxides and Crayons

So last week Tim ( http://timholtz.com/tim-holtz-products/ ) sent me a bunch of Distress Oxide pads. I was curious and wondered how they were going to stack up against all the old pads I had loved for like more than 20 years. Well I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased. The colors are great and the blendabilty was excellent! This is a fusion ink which has properties of dye and pigment. I have always loved that the color line of all Distress products has a good array of neutrals which many stamp pad lines do not have. When I put the first color down I thought they felt a little dry but I was working on Mixed Media Strathmore paper so any pads would feel dry. I put a couple more colors down and pulled out the awesome Distress Sprayer. I really like this Sprayer!!!!! It's very easy to use and that little on/off button makes it great for travel. Once I started spraying I could see what the fuss is all about. The colors blended really well ...