Wednesday, September 17, 2014

SECRET BLOG goes on!

Well I think I am ready to get back on the daily art horse.
Thanks to you all!!!!!! Yout have stuck with me through it all.
It has been a long year and I am still in the grieving process but I feel like I need to get back to it!
So all of you that are in my secret blogs ....you are still in for as long as I do them! If you paid for the blogs and have lost your way and cannot remember how to get there message me here and I will set you up again. You need to give me the email you use and then bookmark the blog.

For those that never joined now is the time to jump on board! I believe I am going to make these blogs go for another year at least and once you join you are in forever.

I will be posting pictures of Altered books from the past 10 years over the next few days then we get back to doodling  every day..... new stencil pages and gelli plate cards.........
Later I am going to show you all the dollhouse we will be working on and more.
Stay tuned in...........

No comments: