Friday, November 17, 2017

This Blog VS the SECRET BLOG

I like to post a little here and a lot more on the SECRET BLOG. Most of what is here is related to events. Ocassionally I do a project. Like today. Here is the only page I will show here from my Forgotten Journal. All the rest are on the SECRET BLOG. Join us..........Here is your bonus of the week though...Go to  acolorfullifedesigns.com at the bottom of your order put MaryJo10 and get a surprise discount! This stencil is called BOHO fabric. I am using a pink PITT pen here since Pitt pens are india ink they go over most surfaces.
including old dyes and paint.
Just filling in the stencil with color
at the end of the page I flipped the stencil and created an eye from the design.
More on this particular page soon......Lots more on the secret blog with the other pages.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: