Thursday, October 18, 2007

This weekend at Creative Element CDA Idaho

If you are in town this weekend I am doing my polymer book and molds class Raiders of the Lost Art.It is a four hour class giving you some basic polymer concepts and you'll end up with a small book and many molds for embellishments!
Call the store for more info at 208-667-0813
After the class (2pm) I will be demonstrating as much of the JudiKins product as possible. Judi sent a TON of stamps and product for you to check out!

4 comments:

Debbie Bick said...

ohh!!!!!!I wanna play...
sounds very fun..
post pics.. see ya soon.
Debbie

Kelly Kilmer said...

MaryJo, I'm blaming YOU for my latest acquisition: Coffee Break Design stencils. Debbie (Frenzy Stamper) had a slew of 'em in when I was teaching there this weekend and I bought one of each. Now my only problem is wondering how many I am missing!! LOL
;)

Maryjo McGraw said...

Yup those stencils are way too cool!!!

lindacreates said...

Ohhhh goodie, I will see you there!