Sunday, August 2, 2009

So Much is going on....


Stampaway USA is coming up fast! Next weekend to be exact so I am packing carefully and getting ready for the whirlwind.One of my classes is not quite full yet so I thought I would post a picture that shows what is to come in "Ink Techniques" www.stampawayusa.com
or call the store directly for details 513-793-4558
Also coming this month is a class I have been asked for many times FAST and Funky Portraits for which the sample is the header of my blog. August 22-23 call the store SAS on Monroe for details 800-556-5568.

Kathy Simmons of Apropos will now be teaching monthly classes at SAS call the shop for details 800-556-5568. The first class is a beautiful Basic Grey box.

On the homefront I am cleaning my studio like crazy trying to organize and sort so I don't duplicate reordering supplies. Its always a challenge....what to toss out, what to keep, how to label it so you can find it again. You all know how it is.

Hope you are all having a wonderful summer!

2 comments:

Cindy Trobaugh said...

I enjoyed seeing you at Stampaway Friday night and hope you won the demo on Saturday. And you talked me into the copics. I went way way back in your blog and got the suggested list you had once made and now will head to Hobby Lobby as soon as there is a sale. Cindy T

Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed Stampaway this year. I've become an avid quilter but am also getting interested in using rubber stamps to create my own fabric designs. Since I have NO art background, wish me luck! Hope all is well with you. Wishing you continued success and good life. Kathryn Kurzweil Voelker

New Class on Friday October 27th 2017

Oct 27 Colored Pencil for Christmas 4-7pm $25 at Hayden Crossing 88 Sargent Dr Hayden ID  maryjomcgraw.blogspot.com Join me this coming Fri...