Sunday, March 14, 2010

the weekend....

was great I am still getting things done but it is distracting outside, 60 and sunny and so much needs to be done.So much that I never get done in the fall. I need to move rocks and rake up just about every square inch of the yard.
It has not been a hard winter but a wet one so everything is mucky,grimy and muddy.
I have not really touched the garage since my series of sales so that is another job for the sunny spring days.
Meanwhile the bulbs are coming up so I am happy and the first little spring wildflowers are popping up which is a true bright spot in my weekend!

As for classes and such this week Wed is Stamp club at 5:30 -7:30pm and I want you to all to bring a small canvas to work on.
I am also doing another encaustic workshop at the CDA store Creative Element the last Sat of this month March 27th 11-4 $50 call for details 208-667-0813

No comments: