Monday, October 4, 2010

ONgoing stuff and JK warehouse surprise classes in Nov

MUCH stuff going on at all the local stores so see our Blog spokanestamper.blogspot.com for details if you are in the Spokane/Coeur d Alene area.

As for Classes while I am in California for the Carson show I think these are the classes I will be doing Nov 15 at the JudiKins warehouse Monday after the show.

Micro Glaze A to Z 10 -1pm $30
Micro Glaze is an amazing clear wax originally intended to protect paper and in this class you will discover just how versatile this stuff is!
Everything you'll need to know about this product including resist, masking and Pearl Ex techniques.
MaryJo will also cover uses for journals,cards, altered art and more. You'll leave with several finished cards.

Art Pages for Cardmakers 2-5pm $30
Creative play with intent! Learn how playing with brayer and a variety of JK products to create beautifully easy 8.5x11 sheets of MatteKote paper
to cut into quick cards for any occasion. Super fun and fast you'll finish several sheets in class.

2 comments:

Take care and STAY POSITIVE! Trena said...

Mary Jo!! I wish I could have attended these classes, but I had to work....a bummer and a blessing - gotta pay for my art/craft supplies some way :o).

It was do great meeting you at the convention!! You are truly creative and and I got a lot of positive energy and ideas from watching you!! I have bookmarked you. :o)

Take care and STAY POSITIVE!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the classes, they were fun and messy and I enjoyed going out of the box! You have made me think in another direction and it was validating to know it's ok if it's not right, I tend to forget this! I always enjoy your classes and thank you for sharing your creativity!!!

Donna