Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Hitting the ROAD!

With Elaine (Carmens Veranda)!
we will be at the Novi Heirloom stamp show this weekend. I have classes at the show Fri and shhhhh I added a few spaces to my classes so you might be able to get in even though it may say its full on their site. www.heirloompro.com The following weekend we are at Stampaway USA...no classes but a demo you won't want to miss late on Sat! BTW I am now on Twitter! better late than never..
SO come by and see us...Elaine has some great new stamps and I can show you how to use them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yikes! I didn't think she was doing a show until Sept . . . else I'd be sending her some samples like I promised. Dang! Please tell her I will get some to her soon. Have a wonderful time. Looking fwd to hearing about it when you return. Mariel

Cindy Trobaugh said...

Loved seeing you in Cincinnati. As always.