Saturday, March 24, 2012

MY NEW secret blog!

If you check out the sidebar and see a paypal button....yes I am finally doing something online. After realizing that I cannot go out on the road as much due to many factors(including my new grandbaby coming next month) I wanted to do online classes. Starting to work on that I decided I do not have the technical skills or the time since I still work fulltime.
Then I thought about a subscription blog could be the answer for me........ YEAH!
So you will get a full year of (24) projects/techniques and info for $35 such a deal! May will be about bacgrounds for cards and journals. I hope you all will join me.

2 comments:

nancy y said...

This will have to do, unless I can move in with my sister in Spokane Valley ;-)
Yipeeeeeeee

Marylinn Kelly said...

What a good idea. People all over the world will have access to your ideas and techniques. Wishing you much success.

Dylusion sprays on tough surface.

On the Secret Blog today Dylusion Spray! Join today only $45 for a lifetime. See the sidebar for details and links. posted from Blogge...