Wednesday, May 23, 2012

this weekend in St Regis


If any of you know of folks who would enjoy this event and are in the area please spread the word!I wish I could go it should be awesome!
http://visitmt.com/listing/categories_NET/MoreInfo.aspx?IDRRecordID=9252&SiteID=1

From my friend Davonna;

"My crafting interests lately have been making hand made soap at home and crochet accent rugs, I'll have these and some other items at the St. Regis Memorial Weekend Flea Market. This is held at the St. Regis Community Park (turn-off for park is 5 blocks west of blinking light in St. Regis). Hours for this event are daylight to dusk Saturday thru Monday. I'll be there until I've sold out.
This St. Regis event has nearly 200 vendors, is also the largest Memorial Weekend Flea Market in western Montana."


No comments: