HI ALL
Well I cannot believe it has been 20 years since the first Stampaway USA and I am proud to say I have been at ALL of them. In honor of that I am having a givaway of 2 blog subscriptions to my SECRET BLOG. All you have to do is post a comment here under this post and I will announce the lucky winners tomorrow night JULY 27th.probably around 10pm.
I will announce the winners on my blogs and on Facebook and Pinterest .....so check back in!
Well I cannot believe it has been 20 years since the first Stampaway USA and I am proud to say I have been at ALL of them. In honor of that I am having a givaway of 2 blog subscriptions to my SECRET BLOG. All you have to do is post a comment here under this post and I will announce the lucky winners tomorrow night JULY 27th.probably around 10pm.
I will announce the winners on my blogs and on Facebook and Pinterest .....so check back in!

Comments
Love this pic! Instantly brings back such warm fuzzies of all the stampaways since 1997....love getting to see you every year Mary Jo!!! You always inspire!
Mendy Douglass-Atchley
I missed you when you taught at our West Coast Scrap n Chat Scramp Camp last September and everyone RAVED about the 2 classes you did!! Hope to meet you some day at one of your classes!!!
~Lisa