Just another Journal....... the background was a mess of paint I had used a few nights back Bronze, Micaceous Iron Oxide, Green Gold, Vat Orange (Golden of course) ....I was using this as the palette for another project. The next day I did a bit of scribbling with a white pencil ( a Stabilo All) then took a homemade stencil and outlined in black pen. Just a few dashes of orange to highlight the guy (which looks great over the bronze)......that's it for now.
Just another Journal....... the background was a mess of paint I had used a few nights back Bronze, Micaceous Iron Oxide, Green Gold, Vat Orange (Golden of course) ....I was using this as the palette for another project. The next day I did a bit of scribbling with a white pencil ( a Stabilo All) then took a homemade stencil and outlined in black pen. Just a few dashes of orange to highlight the guy (which looks great over the bronze)......that's it for now.
Comments