Well I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased. The colors are great and the blendabilty was excellent! This is a fusion ink which has properties of dye and pigment. I have always loved that the color line of all Distress products has a good array of neutrals which many stamp pad lines do not have.
When I put the first color down I thought they felt a little dry but I was working on Mixed Media Strathmore paper so any pads would feel dry. I put a couple more colors down and pulled out the awesome Distress Sprayer. I really like this Sprayer!!!!! It's very easy to use and that little on/off button makes it great for travel.
Once I started spraying I could see what the fuss is all about. The colors blended really well and stayed very bright.
Then I pulled out the blenders......
and used one of my favorite stencils from A Colorful Life Designs. ( put MaryJo10 on your order for a discount) WOW, I loved that look!
Dripping was fun too since the color stayed well one on top of the other.
I blotted a bit and the got out the Distress Crayons. I just colored in a bit and rubbed them in.....see more soon I am still playing.
posted from Bloggeroid
5 comments:
Thanks for the link for the stencils! I hadn't seen this company before and I love their stencils! Will be putting in an order tonight! Now I have to go get my distress inks out and play.
Play AWAY!!!!
For most recent information you have to pay a visit internet and on internet I found this website as a finest website for most up-to-date updates.
Thank you for the good writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it. Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! By the way, how could we communicate?
This was an informative read. It's always interesting to learn how small adjustments can improve embroidery quality.
Post a Comment