Skip to main content

Updated schedule and this Sunday August 26


This Sunday I am doing an unscheduled class at my studio for some friends from Spokane if you would like to join us send me an email ASAP! maryjo mcgraw@aol.com
The class is Paper Fanatics. We will be creating all kinds of fun papers from paper towel. baby wipes and tissue Diamond glaze golden paints and much more to try


Here is my updated schedule
2007
August 31 FrenzyStamper in Scottsdale AZ call480-946-0007
Sept 1-2 FrenzyStamper in Scottsdale AZ call480-946-0007
Sept 7-8 Stampin Cat Salem OR Call 503-390-2553
Sept 14-15 Rhinebeck Heirloom Show for class info www.heirloompro.com
Sept 19 Class at Creative Element CDA Idaho call for more info 208-667-0813
Sept 21-22 Greenville Heirloom Show for class info www.heirloompro.com
Sept 19 Class Creative Element CDA Idaho call 208-667-0813
Sept 28-30 Spokane Art Show Spokane WA
Oct5-7 York PA Heirloom Show for class info www.heirloompro.com
Oct 20 Class Creative Element CDA Idaho call 208-667-0813
Nov 14-15 Class Creative Element CDA Idaho call208-667-0813

2008

January 12-13 Heirloom Grapevine call 541-574-8000
March 7-10 Arts de Mer Cruise call 562-420-7959

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for visiting

I love Chris Cozen's use of nature in her pieces so I am totally thrilled to have received this wonderful POD stencil set from Artist Cellar . BTW Chris's new book with Julie Pritchard is incredible. This coming June, Chris will be teaching at  Spokane Art Supply  and I cannot wait to see how she uses these stencils! When I get a new stencil I like to see how they look just outlined in black so that is always my first step. Once I saw this I knew I wanted to draw them in pencil in mass. Come back and see this as a full page in my doodling journal later this week. I use a lot of figures and I make my own templates sometimes  using magazine cutout and them painting them with plain acrylic on both sides then coating them with matte medium and then  Micro Glaze . This makes them tough like vinyl and the Micro Glaze keeps them from sticking together. If I end up loving the image I cut out a REAL stencil from acetate. These two look kind of beat up but they ...

Pages with Distress Oxides and Crayons

So last week Tim ( http://timholtz.com/tim-holtz-products/ ) sent me a bunch of Distress Oxide pads. I was curious and wondered how they were going to stack up against all the old pads I had loved for like more than 20 years. Well I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased. The colors are great and the blendabilty was excellent! This is a fusion ink which has properties of dye and pigment. I have always loved that the color line of all Distress products has a good array of neutrals which many stamp pad lines do not have. When I put the first color down I thought they felt a little dry but I was working on Mixed Media Strathmore paper so any pads would feel dry. I put a couple more colors down and pulled out the awesome Distress Sprayer. I really like this Sprayer!!!!! It's very easy to use and that little on/off button makes it great for travel. Once I started spraying I could see what the fuss is all about. The colors blended really well ...

First Giveaway! LAST DAY LAST CHANCE

It has been a full week.........Tonight is the cutoff to win. So a GIVEAWAY or two on this blog that will run through to next weekend ( Sunday) Sign up for any Secret blog and be entered to win this mixed media kit that includes 2 journals (one Nature Sketch one White bee) Protege paint brushes, a lg tube of Golden Open acrylic and assorted pencils from Faber Castell . ALL YOU MEMBERS OF BOTH SECRET BLOGS ARE ALREADY ENTERED! Also be in the running for one of three Nature Sketch Journals for JUST MAKING A COMMENT this week from Sunday July 28th to Sunday August 4th 2013 on  http://maryjomcgraw.blogspot.com I will announce all the winners Monday August 5th here on Facebook and on the Blog!