Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Indianapolis, The Cruise and BeYond


Back from Indianapolis where I saw my friends from CoffeeBreak Design Mike and Chris Meador. They had loads of new stencils (Which I will have on the cruise this weekend!They are so cool I covered my datebook with them using copic markers, the new Inkssential (Ranger) white pen and the Spica glitter pens.I will have to show you that when it is finished.
Meanwhile I am preparing for the cruise and for classes the following week at Stampin' from the Heart in LA and Island Images in Gardena see my schedule to get in on those classes.
Here is a little snippet of a card using Copic markers the stamps are from Carmen's Veranda.

2 comments:

Kath_in_Madison said...

Hi,

Love your blog. Can't believe this the first time I checked it out - blame Tim Holtz's blog.

In no particular order:

- Have a great time in your travels and cruise

-Thanks a million for listing your faves from CHA. Great info on new products.

- Your DVD on Stamping that I got last year while in Bethesda, Md with a new baby and not knowing a soul is one good thing that happened while I was there (now in Madison,WI)and still one of my all time faves - got me started into stamping and finally dealing with repressed my creative energy. Loved the bloopers too - losing your nail was funny!

- Tons of compliments and admiration for your artwork and books, ... - too many to list.

Kathy
" aka Most Repressed Crafter
and wanna be artistin the world" - (not sure if this written correctly. The special ed teacher in me feels need to explain when writing this signoff for first time)

Anonymous said...

hope your cruise is going well (you certainl have the best weather this week!)
love to you!