Well I am back from another successful cruise with the gang. We had a great time playing,drinking eating,eating and eating! A big THANKS to all the cruisers and especially Anne Garcia who organizes this trip!
Thanks to Tim we learned a new addictive dice game as fun as BUNCO...Left,Right, Center is the name I think! Very easy...if you know your right from your left...very fun! Also a big thanks to Terry and Susan Tyson for a nice visit and Robin Knutson for all her help!
I have a bunch of pictures to download and mucho repacking to do but I will be ready for this Friday at Stampin' from the Heart and Saturday at Island Images see the schedule for ph#'s. there is till room for some classes.
Also Check out Judi Watanabe of JudiKins new blog which she just started today! I am sure she is putting on as much info on JK stuff and her CraftTV Weekly spots!
Thanks to Tim we learned a new addictive dice game as fun as BUNCO...Left,Right, Center is the name I think! Very easy...if you know your right from your left...very fun! Also a big thanks to Terry and Susan Tyson for a nice visit and Robin Knutson for all her help!
I have a bunch of pictures to download and mucho repacking to do but I will be ready for this Friday at Stampin' from the Heart and Saturday at Island Images see the schedule for ph#'s. there is till room for some classes.
Also Check out Judi Watanabe of JudiKins new blog which she just started today! I am sure she is putting on as much info on JK stuff and her CraftTV Weekly spots!
Comments
Cruise clothes made it to laundry room - tote bags of art stuff still awaiting unpacking!
What a fun, fun cruise it was - it's awakened my creativity!
Technique question for you... at the Novi, MI convention last August, you demonstrated a technique using Mica Magic re-inkers and a brayer (I think!). Now that I'm finally getting around to playing with it, I can't remember exactly how you did it. Would you be so kind as to refresh my memory so that I can refresh my stamping buddies memories? Thanks!!
{re-submitting this to add my email addy: nkowalk at gmail dot com}