Sunday, November 16, 2008

This coming weekend just before Thanksgiving!


I am getting ready for my Mixed Media next weekend at Spokane Art Supply downtown.
There is still a bit of room so if you are interested in learning about transfers of all kinds, acrylic mediums and paints and using a variety of media with you paintings ,journals and more give the Store a call 509-327-6622 and sign up.
After this upcoming class I should have a bit of a schedule up for next year. I will be doing limited traveling mainly to see family and friends but I am looking to attach a few classes to the trips.
Meanwhile the holidays are sneaking up fast so my daughter and I have been glittering some old ornaments up this weekend and checking through the decorations. I will have to start cleaning soon all the wood I have been burning is making it very dusty!!!!

No comments: