Saturday, February 14, 2009

it looks like it has been forever .....


since I posted anything and I guess it has been. Time does shift . Bookbinding went well and I think we will do it again maybe in the fall. Maybe a fabric journal. there are many classes coming up and Stamp Club is this week. If you would like to join us at the downtown location on this coming Weds feel free. I will be demoing resist techniques and you will get some hands on experience as well.
Also Downtown.... (Spokane) We are remodeling so don't panic, I know it looks like we are boarded up but it is simply the start of the window replacement.

For those of you around the country I will be making two appearances that I know of at Stampaway USA in August and at The Gary Burlin wholesale event in Oct. More info will follow as it is revealed to me.

Oh if anyone out there is in the Spokane Riveridge Art Group I will be doing a talk on acrylic mediums at the monthly meeting call the store for details.
Here is the latest photo of my grand puppy Juno