Thursday, May 7, 2009

Idaho today

Lots of Rain last night, thunder and lightning too, its been a while since we had a big storm like that so I know if I can get out to dig a bit this afternoon everything will be soft and easy to work. It seems like spring is really here now everything is turning vivid green and the grass needs mowing already.Daffodils and tulips are up and most of my perennials are sprouting nicely even the delphiniums look great!
It looks like I lost some of my Japanese maples but I am hopeful that the broken stems may rise again.
On the work side of things this week end is Cardmakers Blast( DT) next Tuesday in CDA my Inchies Class and Next Wednesday at the DT store is Studio Play. I have gobs of prep work to do and not much time left.Yikes.
Next Month I will be briefly in the LA area at the Judikins Warehouse for 2 classes more on that later!
Hope you are all having a lovely Spring/summer wherever you are!

No comments: