Hey there Local Spokanites and CDA'rs too, Spokane Art Supply's BIGGEst Sale of the year is Next weekend..OCT 1-2,The Great Art Adventure is filled with demos from all ends of the art spectrum.... companies like Golden M Graham, Pebeo, Strathmore and Northlight books will be represented along with many others PLUS you get 20% off of almost everything in the store including sale items and Closeouts. OH and by the way Montana Spray Paints are BACK!!!!!!! LOTs of new Stencils From Crafters Workshop and CoffeeBREAK design too! STAMPS, PAPER AND all kinds of crafty goodies including Tim's Holtz Idealogy....its only ONCE a year so don't miss it.
LikeUnlike · · Share ·
I love Chris Cozen's use of nature in her pieces so I am totally thrilled to have received this wonderful POD stencil set from Artist Cellar . BTW Chris's new book with Julie Pritchard is incredible. This coming June, Chris will be teaching at Spokane Art Supply and I cannot wait to see how she uses these stencils! When I get a new stencil I like to see how they look just outlined in black so that is always my first step. Once I saw this I knew I wanted to draw them in pencil in mass. Come back and see this as a full page in my doodling journal later this week. I use a lot of figures and I make my own templates sometimes using magazine cutout and them painting them with plain acrylic on both sides then coating them with matte medium and then Micro Glaze . This makes them tough like vinyl and the Micro Glaze keeps them from sticking together. If I end up loving the image I cut out a REAL stencil from acetate. These two look kind of beat up but they ...
Comments