The last two days to sign up for classes today and tomorrow....yikes time flies......
at the store we have loads to do unpacking fun stuff for the show...vendors start arriving thursday....getting ready for classes.....oh my I am running out of time and then look who arrived a month early.......Haven Johanna Dawn
So exciting so you all will understand if I am a bit overwhelmed this week
Chelsea is doing just fine, baby is fine Daddy Nic is doing well too. Grandma going crazy!
at the store we have loads to do unpacking fun stuff for the show...vendors start arriving thursday....getting ready for classes.....oh my I am running out of time and then look who arrived a month early.......Haven Johanna Dawn
So exciting so you all will understand if I am a bit overwhelmed this week
Chelsea is doing just fine, baby is fine Daddy Nic is doing well too. Grandma going crazy!

Comments