Skip to main content
The Great Arts Adventure

This Saturday, Oct 5th


9:00am to 6:00pm


1303 N Monroe st
Sale Items:
everything in the store is on sale. All regular-priced, sale-priced and closeout items are 20% off...that is 20% off the bottom line.
workshops, gift certificates and custom framing & digital printing are excluded.

Demonstrations:

Don Colley with Faber-Castell.www.buttnekkiddoodles.com
Pitt pens, ArtGraf water-soluble, and other drawing materials

Yuming Zhu with Paragon arts.www.yumingfinearts.com
new products and a Sunday workshop "Golden Leaves"

Mixed-Media demo with Golden acrylic and Ampersand with MaryJo!



M Graham Watercolors & new water media brushes

Gelli Plates (3 sizes) with Linda &
Torn Paper Card Making with Carolyn

Black Ink decorative papers; hands-on projects with Kathryn

Williamsburg Oils with Joe Kronenbergwww.kronenbergart.net

Daniel Smith watercolors & S&B journals

Wes Hanson and Richeson Oils

XL drawing materials from Derwent

Unison pastels with Kathleen Secrest.www.kathleensecrest.com

New Products:
Dylusions inks and stencils
Soft Aqua Raphael brushes
Hi Flow acrylic colors from Golden
Faber-Castell jumbo & water-soluble pencils
Catalyst tools
Kona Toned Journals
XL drawing charcoal & graphite
Simply Simmons XL brushes
new Dover coloring book titles
new Sumi-e painting brushes and tools
Stillman & Birn journals
ArtGraf graphite products
Tara canvas panels & Dixie Pro canvas
Gelli Plate

One-Day only this year.
Saturday, 9am-6pm

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thanks for visiting

I love Chris Cozen's use of nature in her pieces so I am totally thrilled to have received this wonderful POD stencil set from Artist Cellar . BTW Chris's new book with Julie Pritchard is incredible. This coming June, Chris will be teaching at  Spokane Art Supply  and I cannot wait to see how she uses these stencils! When I get a new stencil I like to see how they look just outlined in black so that is always my first step. Once I saw this I knew I wanted to draw them in pencil in mass. Come back and see this as a full page in my doodling journal later this week. I use a lot of figures and I make my own templates sometimes  using magazine cutout and them painting them with plain acrylic on both sides then coating them with matte medium and then  Micro Glaze . This makes them tough like vinyl and the Micro Glaze keeps them from sticking together. If I end up loving the image I cut out a REAL stencil from acetate. These two look kind of beat up but they ...

Pages with Distress Oxides and Crayons

So last week Tim ( http://timholtz.com/tim-holtz-products/ ) sent me a bunch of Distress Oxide pads. I was curious and wondered how they were going to stack up against all the old pads I had loved for like more than 20 years. Well I was very pleasantly surprised and pleased. The colors are great and the blendabilty was excellent! This is a fusion ink which has properties of dye and pigment. I have always loved that the color line of all Distress products has a good array of neutrals which many stamp pad lines do not have. When I put the first color down I thought they felt a little dry but I was working on Mixed Media Strathmore paper so any pads would feel dry. I put a couple more colors down and pulled out the awesome Distress Sprayer. I really like this Sprayer!!!!! It's very easy to use and that little on/off button makes it great for travel. Once I started spraying I could see what the fuss is all about. The colors blended really well ...

First Giveaway! LAST DAY LAST CHANCE

It has been a full week.........Tonight is the cutoff to win. So a GIVEAWAY or two on this blog that will run through to next weekend ( Sunday) Sign up for any Secret blog and be entered to win this mixed media kit that includes 2 journals (one Nature Sketch one White bee) Protege paint brushes, a lg tube of Golden Open acrylic and assorted pencils from Faber Castell . ALL YOU MEMBERS OF BOTH SECRET BLOGS ARE ALREADY ENTERED! Also be in the running for one of three Nature Sketch Journals for JUST MAKING A COMMENT this week from Sunday July 28th to Sunday August 4th 2013 on  http://maryjomcgraw.blogspot.com I will announce all the winners Monday August 5th here on Facebook and on the Blog!