Studio Play at SAS this Wed Oct 9th
You get to play with the NEW high Flow Acrylic and the new Dylusion sprays!!!!!!!!!
I will be bringing assorted dry medium samples for you to use with these new items. It is only $10 to come and try before you buy. Don't bring anything just be there at 5:30pm
On Thursday OCT 10th in CDA at Creative Element 4:30pm $5
Visual Journal .......colored pencils with Gamsol and creative drawing
.......Bring your Journals and your Prisma color pencils!
Super Surprise!!!!!!
I will be at the November Original Rubberstamp convention working for Carmen's Veranda!
The following Monday I will be doing a Special Stencil class at the Judikins warehouse....stay tuned details are coming!
You get to play with the NEW high Flow Acrylic and the new Dylusion sprays!!!!!!!!!
I will be bringing assorted dry medium samples for you to use with these new items. It is only $10 to come and try before you buy. Don't bring anything just be there at 5:30pm
On Thursday OCT 10th in CDA at Creative Element 4:30pm $5
Visual Journal .......colored pencils with Gamsol and creative drawing
.......Bring your Journals and your Prisma color pencils!
Super Surprise!!!!!!
I will be at the November Original Rubberstamp convention working for Carmen's Veranda!
The following Monday I will be doing a Special Stencil class at the Judikins warehouse....stay tuned details are coming!

Comments