Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Heading for Albuqurque New Mexico

Hitting the road again this time for Rhonda Creative Craft
Center. My classes are full and I am looking forward to hanging out in a town I have not been to in a long time. Also looking forward to seeing people at the show itself I hope everyone in the area will come out to see Carmen's Veranda!
Packed and ready...OK not completely...still doing laundry, last minute things to take care of like hooking up with a couple of store owners in the LA area Calling Karen & Kimi tomorrow) and cleaning out the car!

3 comments:

s said...

Hi Mary Jo,
It was great meeting you today.
I am sure looking forward to seeing what all you do in your classes tomorrow.
Sunni

Nicole Lund said...

Hi Mary Jo,
I have a question for you, I've been trying to use Judikins Tranz it! transfer medium and I'm having problems getting it to work. i was wondering if you have any tips on drying times, color verses black and white etc. thanks!
Nicole

Anonymous said...

Hey MaryJo! Finally dropping by your blog to say hello and to do some reading. Blogging is a wonderful thing, isn't it? Wondering if I can help some way in terms of product for the cruise? I'm also hoping to get the links section up on my website soon; I can add your blog site, can't I? Will you do the same when I get it up and running again? What did you see at CHA that I have to have? More soon. Give me a yell at organza@optonline.net when you get a second. Hope NM was fun!
:) Debbie Littlejohn (Really Reasonable Ribbon)