Monday, October 16, 2017

Cards, Classes and the Secret Blog

Well we had a great class Friday the 13th, wonderful ladies and lots of laughs as always! Here is a finished example of one of the cards from class. This one uses a Fred Mullett stamps (stamp). I know the text is upside down! I actually like the card in the other direction....thats what I love about square cards. I hope you can join us for the next class on Friday October 27th which will be Christmas Cards in Colored Pencil! Same place, same time.... More info to follow tomorrow! BTW There are new posts on the Secret Blog! If you have not joined yet.....now is the time. Click on the side post for more info or just message me here.
posted from Bloggeroid

2 comments:

jeriinpaso said...

Always enjoyed your classes and will always love rubber stamps.

Maryjo McGraw said...

I will never give up the stamps and I love these new FRED images